Senior Manager (Primary Healthcare)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Manager (Primary Healthcare).
Ref : M1-HS
- A Bachelor Degree in health-related subjects;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE, or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years in managerial / supervisory position or equivalent, with solid experience in development and management of health care services or projects;
- Strong ability to develop an environment where quality improvement principles are embraced and used on a continuous basis;
- Passionate and visionary in promotion of primary healthcare;
- Open-minded, flexible, collaborative, team-focused;
- Excellent writing proficiency (in both English and Chinese) and interpersonal / communication skills;
- Candidate with less experience may be considered for Manager.
Job Duties :
- Initiate, develop and administer new initiatives or projects to enhance the health and well-being of the community;
- Develop, implement and monitor the procedures, policies and standards for medical, nursing, allied health, social work and administrative staff;
- Liaise with other health and welfare providers, academia, and/or funding bodies to discuss areas of health and welfare service collaboration and/or coordination;
- Control administrative operations such as budget planning, report preparation, expenditure on services and personnel;
- Provide training and supervision to staff.
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.