Senior Manager (Head of Dept) (Organization and People Development)
Ref No : HOPD
Job Responsibilities :
- Plan the organizational development strategies to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Review the organizational design, job design, and requirements for talent development and succession planning.
- Foster and build an organizational development and learning culture.
- Provide organizational strategies and talent-related advice to the management team and participate in relevant decision-making process.
- Implement and facilitate the learning and development strategies.
- Design, deliver, and assess staff career development, training, mentoring, new hire orientation, and coaching programs.
- Liaise with Division Heads and employees at all levels to identify the learning and development needs regularly.
- Liaise and monitor instructors, training partners, and professional associations to deliver quality learning and development offerings.
- Partner with Division Heads and internal stakeholders on divisional / departmental / unit-level / individual learning and development.
- Market and promote learning and development programs.
Service Planning and Development
- Enable the Service Planning and Development Division in-charge to execute existing projects.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor degree in social sciences, human resources management, social work, or related disciplines;
- At least 15 years relevant working experience;
- Proven track record in driving organization development and talent management initiatives / projects;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proactive, diligent, pragmatic, and with a strong sense of dedication and ownership;
- Strong communication and influential skills in building relationship with different levels of staff;
- Passion in learning and development;
- Familiar with MS Office applications and online skills such as Google, Teams and Zoom applications;
- Possession of qualifications in training, and/or membership of professional institutions is an advantage;
- Good understanding of the Social Service Agency is an advantage.
This employment is under contract term.
Interested parties may send CV and preferred remuneration with reference number to HR / Administration Department, 2/F, 54 Waterloo Road, Yau Ma Tei or via email at email@example.com for consideration.
Website : http://www.yang.org.hk
All personal information provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes exclusively. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. Applicants not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept for a maximum period of 6 months.