Manager (Social Services)
Job Ref : SS/M(SS)1220/211224
- Responsible for the management and supervision of the long-term care and community care services, including Care & Attention home and Day Care Centre for the Elderly of the Social Services Division.
- Handle and monitor service units with different funding modes including government subsidized services, time-limited projects and self-financed projects.
- Assist in coordinating the strategic planning and internal collaboration among service units.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as per required by the superior.
- A registered social worker with a Bachelor Degree or above in Social Work or Social Sciences.
- Grade E or above in five subjects including Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent.
- At least of 10 years' relevant working experience in supervision and management works.
- Possess the characters of strategic thinking, social innovation, sustainable development, community capacity building and social entrepreneurship.
- Excellent working knowledge of Hong Kong's community resources and public services.
- Independent, self-motivated and be able to work under pressure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Closing Date of Application : 6 January 2022
Interested parties please send your application indicating date of availability, latest and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 7/F., Yan Oi Tong Jockey Club Community and Sports Centre, 18 Kai Man Path, Tuen Mun, N.T. or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.