Publicity and Fundraising Officer
Hong Kong Student Aid Society Limited (HKSAS) is a non-profit-making organization, which was founded by a missionary in 1957 with the mission to provide needy children and youth residential, foster care, education and community development services. In 2020, more than 300 employees served about 1,000 children and youth ranging from newborn baby to age 29. We operate 3 residential hostels, 7 small group homes, 3 schools, foster care and stationing social work service in primary schools and kindergarten. We receive lump sum grants from the Social Welfare Department and funds from the Education Bureau, donations and other sources. Our annual expenditure is about HK$186 million.
We are seeking for committed person to fill up the above post.
Ref : HO/PFO/2021069
Reporting to the Publicity and Fundraising Manager and be responsible for the following areas :
- Implement communications, media and fundraising strategies.
- Increase Organization's exposure both in social media and traditional media.
- Develop and maintain Organization's publication, website and social media.
- Build and maintain positive rapport with stakeholders.
- Liaise with vendors to produce marketing materials.
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related discipline.
- At least 3 years' relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in website, digital and social media applications.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work with people of all levels.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
Our salary and benefits are competitive in the field of local NGOs.
We sincerely invite people who share the same commitment to children and youth service as ours, to express interest by sending your application with full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please specify the job reference number for the post applied.
Short-listed candidates will be requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check operated by the Hong Kong Police Force.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.