Registered Social Worker (Full-time / Part-time)
Senior Citizen Home Safety Association ('SCHSA') was founded in 1996 as a non-profit charitable organisation with a self-financing model. Today it is one of the most established social enterprises in Hong Kong. SCHSA provides Care-on-Call Service, a comprehensive 24/7 support service consisting of emergency aid, integrated care, around-the-clock vigilance service, health management, and day-to-day living assistance. The Association also provides training and workshops to the elderly and their family and caregivers. In addition, SCHSA's EasyHome Services provide at-home care to elderly consisting of elderly care, medical escort, house cleaning and rehabilitation services. SCHSA strives to enable elderly to age in place and lead quality lives independently. SCHSA innovates and leverages technology to deliver people-centric services.
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who are interested in combining the challenge of running real businesses with the satisfaction of delivering tangible social impact and direct community engagement. We are open to strong candidates who consider this as their second career.
- Identify special cases with nurse team and work with NGO partners to support Community eHealth Care Project
- To build trusting relationships with users and closely communication to elderly center
- Support casework & assessment services for service users
- Assist ad-hoc assignment as required
- Registered Social Worker, diploma or above in Social Work or related disciplines
- At least 2 years relevant working experience, preferably in elderly service or community service setting
- Experience in elderly center (DECC / NEC) setting is definitely an advantage
- Passionate in serving elderly
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving & decision making skills
- Service-oriented and caring attitude are primary needed
- Be knowledgeable about community resources appropriate to needs of users
- Ability to build strong relationship with NGOs and other professionals
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work effectively in a variety of settings
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Basic computer skills
Interested parties please send your full CV with expected salary, date available and contact number to email@example.com
* Please state the position applied
Information provided will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection within the Association and treated in strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.