With a staff force of over 1200, Fu Hong Society is dedicated to providing a wide spectrum of rehabilitation services to approximately 4000 persons with disabilities through over 70 service units. Applications are now invited to take up the position.
Code : SD
As a member of the senior management team, this incumbent will be responsible for effective management, delivery and quality enhancement of the range of services and projects under his/her purview; and formulation and execution of development plans to bring the agency contribution to a higher level and sustainable growth.
- A degree in social work or health related disciplines with at least 10 years of post-qualification experience at frontline and senior management levels in social services or public sectors. Higher qualifications will be definite advantages
- Proven experience in strategic planning and its execution, service development, staff supervision and management, proposal writing and funding applications
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- A strong passion and commitment in services for persons with disabilities
Interested parties please send application with full resume including present and expected salaries to Human Resources Manager, Fu Hong Society, G/F., No. 2A Po On Road, Cronin Garden, Shamshuipo, Kowloon or email to email@example.com by 9 December 2021.
Fu Hong Society is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be assessed in the strictest confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 3 months.