The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our District Health Centre (DHC) Express in the Central & Western District, Eastern District and Sha Tin District.
DHC Express aims to provide primary healthcare services including health promotion, assessment and patient empowerment program to enhance the public awareness on disease prevention and the capacity in the self-management of health through the public-private partnership.
Re f: PC_DHCE_DEC21
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the overall service planning and management of the center
- Formulate strategies and network with different medical and community partners for service delivery and resources development
- Liaise with Food and Health Bureau and prepare reports on the agreed service output targets and the DHC Express operation
- Staff supervision, budget monitoring and service quality assurance
- Identify opportunity for innovative solutions to improve service efficiency and effectiveness
- Degree holder or above in Social Work / Nursing / Physiotherapy or other Health-related disciplines
- 10-15 aggregate years in management of health or social service sector
- Strong in project management, stakeholder engagement and team building
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Good in communication, interpersonal skills and team player
- Passionate, innovative, dedicated in primary health care service
Interested parties please visit https://form.jotform.com/213270693961460 and send your full resume cum covering letter with reference code, present and expected salary on or before 10 December 2021.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
Data held by HKSR relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications.