Principal of PLK affiliated Secondary School (DSS)
Po Leung Kuk is a well-established charitable organization in Hong Kong and has been serving the local community for 143 years. The Kuk provides diversified services including social welfare, education, culture and recreation to the general public.
We invite competent personnel to fill the above position.
Ref : EAD-Principal (DSS)
Applicants should meet the following requirements :
- Bachelor degree with an education diploma or equivalent
- At least 5 years' experience as GM and 5 years' experience as SGM
- Sound knowledge of school administration and experience in bringing forth improvements and innovations to the school
- Strong leadership, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Serving principals, vice-principals would be given higher priority
Successful candidate will assume duty on 1st September 2022.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms.
Please send your full resume by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Human Resources Department, Po Leung Kuk, 66 Leighton Road, Hong Kong on or before 8th December 2021. Please quote the corresponding reference on the envelope.
For more information about Po Leung Kuk, please visit http://www.poleungkuk.org.hk
Po Leung Kuk is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes application from all qualified candidates. Information provided relating to employment will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and all unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment exercise.