Half-time Senior Social Work Practitioner
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref : 0.5SSWP-MW
- A recognized Degree in Social Work or equivalent;
- A related Master Degree is in priority;
- Attained English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in the HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- Registered under the Social Workers Registration Ordinance (Cap. 505) as Registered Social Worker;
- At least 5 years' post-qualification social work experience in the related service settings;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese; and
- Preferably with advanced casework experience in Mental Health Community Service settings and evidence-based intervention skillsets.
Job Duties :
- Responsible for providing direct advanced case management service and crisis support to the team;
- Enhance and monitor the implementation of the clinical practice guidelines & casework intervention protocol;
- Promote and evaluate evidence-based practice;
- Initiate, provide and coordinate related staff trainings;
- Provide consultation and professional support to the team if required;
- Assist the supervisor to develop a structure and systems for sustainable clinical service development.
Working Hours : 22 hours per week
Working Location : Tseung Kwan O
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.