Co-Parenting Social Worker for Specialized Co-parenting Support Centre on Hong Kong Island (親和坊共享親職支援中心)
The first NGO specializing in marital services urgently invites applications for the above post.
- Provide counselling, groups and programs for parents and children of separation and divorce families;
- Facilitate and monitor Supervised Child Contact & Exchange;
- Organize educational programs, outreaching activities, community networking for promoting co-parenting to the general public;
- Work 44 hours per week; weekend shift duty is required
Entry Requirements :
(1) RSW of Social Work Degree holder, with at least 3 years working experiences with family and children and relevant experiences in co-parenting, Family Mediation, crisis intervention or parenting education is preferred; (2) Having passion to some separated / divorced families and able to work under pressure; (3) Good command of Chinese and English and proficiency in Putonghua will be an asset.
Interested persons should apply with resume stating expected salary to the Executive Director, at Room 101, 1/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or by fax : 2526 3376.
Deadline for application : 8 December 2021
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.