Senior Division Lead (Clinical Operations)
Matilda International Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital situated at the world-renowned destination, Victoria Peak, of Hong Kong Island. We offer a wide range of healthcare services supported by knowledgeable and caring professional teams with technologically advanced resources.
Being Empathetic, innovative, inspirational, proactive and professional - candidates who share our common goal of providing personalised health and wellness services to our patients are most welcome to join.
Ref No : COP-SDLC-0016-MGP-20211119
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong operational background to support the delivery of high-quality patient care across Nursing and Allied Health Divisions. This position is the equivalent of Senior Nursing Officer level.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide effective operational leadership across divisions to ensure day to day clinical operations are managed effectively and are of a high standard
- Act as a mutual facilitator between divisions to develop team cohesiveness and cooperation
- Responsible for key projects to facilitate continuous improvement across divisions
- Actively lead in quality initiatives, ensuring risk management, practice development and training are key components of daily operations
- Be involved in service development expansion
- Provide clinical guidance to teams whilst ensuring high standards of practice and cost effective management of resources
Entry Requirements :
- Degree in Nursing and preferably with a post-graduate Master in a Nursing or Healthcare / Health Services discipline
- Possess a valid / current nursing practicing certificate in Hong Kong and have post registration specialty qualifications
- Preferably 10 years of post-qualification clinical nursing experience with at least 5 years a nursing management role
- have a proactive approach to change
- keen to work alongside clinical colleagues to develop and improve services
- Highly confident, embracing a collaborative style
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Matilda International Hospital, 41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, Hong Kong or via email at email@example.com . Please quote the Ref No in your email application.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.