Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority Territory-wide System Assessment 2022 Invitation for the provision of Oral Examination services.
Service providers are invited to perform the role of an Oral Examiner for the Territory-wide System Assessment 2022 of Chinese Language and English Language at Primary 3, Primary 6 and Secondary 3 levels. Oral Examiners are expected to :
- - conduct Chinese / English oral assessment in assigned schools; or
- act as a stand-by Oral Examiner on the days of assessment (from 6:45 a.m. to 2 p.m. for both AM and PM sessions)
- be available to provide assessment services on :
- 6 and 7 April (Secondary 3 - whole day)
- 3 and 4 May (Primary 3 - AM session)
- 10 and 11 May (Primary 6 - AM session)
- complete both Webinar and Online Training sessions in order
- Webinar :
※ 19 February, Saturday (AM) for Secondary 3;
※ 19 March, Saturday (AM) for Chinese Language of Primary 3 and 6
※ 26 March, Saturday (AM) for English Language of Primary 3 and 6
- Online training will be available on the HKEAA website:
※ 22 February - 4 March 2022 for English Language of Secondary 3
※ 28 February - 10 March 2022 for Chinese Language of Secondary 3;
※ 22 March - 4 April 2022 for Chinese Language of Primary 3 and 6
※ 29 March - 11 April 2022 for English Language of Primary 3 and 6
- At least 3 years' teaching experience in the subject. This must include at least 1 year's experience in the subject key stage(s)*
- Met the Language Proficiency Assessment for Teachers (LPAT) requirement in English (English Language Oral Examiners only)
- Applicants who have Oral Examiner experience in public exams and/or TSA will have an advantage (please state the experience at the "Other Relevant Qualifications" column under "Academic Qualifications" page)
- Preference will be given to applicants who have obtained one of the following qualifications: (for Chinese Language - Putonghua Oral Examiners only)
※ Level 3 or above in "Speaking" of the Language Proficiency Assessment for Teachers (Putonghua)
※ Pass in the Test of Advanced Proficiency in Putonghua awarded by the Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority
※ Grade B, Level 2 or above in the National Putonghua Proficiency Test (PSC)
Payment to Oral Examiner: HK$690 per session (Primary 3 and 6) / HK$839 (Secondary 3)
Payment to Stand-by Oral Examiner: HK$173 per session (Primary 3 and 6) / HK$210 (Secondary 3)
Applications should be submitted online via the Examination Personnel Online System ( http://epo.hkeaa.edu.hk ) on or before 15 December 2021 (Wednesday).
- In-service daytime primary and secondary school teachers are NOT eligible.
- Oral Examiners are appointed to provide services as independent contractors. The appointment does not give rise to any employment or agency relationship between the Oral Examiners and the HKEAA.
- Applicants not receiving a reply by the end of March 2022 should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- For enquiry, please call 3628 8181 (Primary) / 3628 8191 (Secondary).