HKUGA College is now inviting applications for the above position.
The appointee is to perform various school administrative duties including assist in publication projects, examination support, school activities coordination and any other tasks assigned.
- possess a diploma / higher diploma or above
- minimum 2 years working experience
- proficiency in MS Office
- are self-motivated, multi-tasking and detail-minded
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- willing to learn and collaborate with the team
- good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- immediate availability is preferred
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please submit application with a full curriculum vitae, including public exam results, present and expected salary by mail to : The Principal, HKUGA College, 9 Nam Fung Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application : 3 December 2021
Information submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.