Tuen Mun District Health Centre
Evangelical Lutheran Church Social Service - Hong Kong (ELCSS-HK), one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, was established in 1976. With an innovative, caring and people-oriented approach, we provide integrated services to the grassroots and the disadvantaged.
ELCSS-HK was awarded to operate Tuen Mun District Health Centre (TMDHC), a 3-year pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau and is currently seeking high caliber candidates to join our team to work for promoting primary health care for the community and developing healthy life style of Tuen Mun residents.
Ref : SWI-TMDHC
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist in development and implementation of medical social collaboration and community engagement under the DHC Scheme
- Plan and coordinate large-scale events to promote health education and experiential programmes
- Arrange outreach service, liaise with internal and external working partners
- Provide support caregivers service, including counselling and referrals, coordinating work assignment & support for volunteers and supportive staff
- Supervise supportive staff to deliver services
- Holder of Registered Social Worker issued by Hong Kong Social Workers Registration Board
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent
- Min. 2 years of post-qualification experience in related services
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to Administration and Human Resources Department, 1/F Lutheran Building, 50A Waterloo Road or email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to end of recruitment process.