Occupational Therapist I
Tuen Mun District Health Centre
Evangelical Lutheran Church Social Service - Hong Kong (ELCSS-HK), one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, was established in 1976. With an innovative, caring and people-oriented approach, we provide integrated services to the grassroots and the disadvantaged.
ELCSS-HK was awarded to operate Tuen Mun District Health Centre (TMDHC), a 3-year pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau and is currently seeking high caliber candidates to join our team to work for promoting primary health care for the community and developing healthy life style of Tuen Mun residents.
Ref : OTI-TMDHC
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide services to DHC clients clients in core centre and satellite centres, including assessment, treatment programme planning and implementation of chronic diseases management and community rehabilitation programmes, related documentation, and communication
- Manage and conduct programmes of cognitive training, functional training in daily activities, carer education, stress management for health promotion and disease-related management
- Lifestyle redesign and coaching for secondary and tertiary interventions
- Home modification for home safety if necessary
- Collaborate with DHC professional staff to conduct PEP & SMSP for holistic intervention
- Provide outreach services as appropriate
- Registered as Occupational Therapist in Part I of the Register of Occupational Therapist under the Supplementary Medical Professions Ordinance and have a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Occupational Therapists Board, Hong Kong
- Degree in Occupational Therapist or equivalent
- Min. 5 years relevant working experience as Occupational Therapist
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to Administration and Human Resources Department, 1/F Lutheran Building, 50A Waterloo Road or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to end of recruitment process.