Tuen Mun District Health Centre
Evangelical Lutheran Church Social Service - Hong Kong (ELCSS-HK), one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, was established in 1976. With an innovative, caring and people-oriented approach, we provide integrated services to the grassroots and the disadvantaged.
ELCSS-HK was awarded to operate Tuen Mun District Health Centre (TMDHC), a 3-year pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau and is currently seeking high caliber candidates to join our team to work for promoting primary health care for the community and developing healthy life style of Tuen Mun residents.
Ref : CC-TMDHC
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan in setup and oversee nursing service in DHC core centre and satellite centres, outreach services as appropriate
- Manage and provide health assessment, case management, individual health coach service as appropriate
- Support and assist the clients in chronic disease management
- Set up collaboration mechanism with network medical partners for follow up of clients at different preventive level
- Supervise a team including nurses, care workers, and clerical staff
- Holder of valid Registered Nurse practicing certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Degree in Nursing or equivalent
- Min. 5 years working experience in related services as registered nurse
- Recognized training in DM care / Cardiology / Primary Health Care / Community Care / Stroke Rehabilitation / Cardiac Rehabilitation / Gerontology would be an advantage
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to Administration and Human Resources Department, 1/F Lutheran Building, 50A Waterloo Road or email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to end of recruitment process.