Service Manager (Registered Social Worker)
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organisation founded in 1919, has been participating in transitional housing projects funded by Transport and Housing Bureau. Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village (博愛江夏圍村) will provide 1,998 residential units targeted to serve the individuals and families awaiting public rental housing and households living in poor conditions. 781 residential units in Phase One of the Project will be ready for move-in at 1st quarter of 2022 (earliest expected time). We now invite high calibre persons for the following posts for Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village (博愛江夏圍村) situated at 71 Kam Sheung Road, Yuen Long.
Ref : BOD/ODD/SM/RSW
- Assist on-site service teams to organise and provide multi-disciplinary services to all age groups, ranging from children to the elderly residing in 博愛江夏圍村who require social support services;
- Participate in casework and counselling services rendered to identified residents;
- Help organise group programmes to enhance employability of residents;
- Support the establishment of stakeholder network to promote diversity and social inclusion in the region;
- Provide support in collaboration with outside parties and stakeholders.
- Registered Social Worker with a Bachelor degree or above in Social Work recognised by Hong Kong Social Workers Registration Board for registration;
- At least 3 year of post-qualification experience in social services;
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, both written and spoken;
- Candidates with foreign language skills such as Urdu, Hindi or Nepali will be advantage;
- Strong PC skills in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1 December 2021.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.