Manager (School Social Work Service)
We provide school-based and community-based services to help young people overcome problems which may hinder their academic, social or emotional development, and to support youth at risk or in disadvantaged.
- Reporting to Senior Manager, the job-holder will be responsible for centre / service operation and development for youth service (school social work in particular) including service quality assurance, risk management, staff management, staff supervision, project management, centre administration, etc.
- Registered Social Worker with a Bachelor degree or above in Social Work recognised by Hong Kong Social Workers Registration Board.
- Minimum 5 years' post-graduation and related working experience in youth.
- Able to lead, coach and motivate a team of frontline workers. Experience in handling crisis and complicated cases.
- Mature, energetic and has positive attitude towards change, good interpersonal and communication skills.
有意者請親繕職位申請表或履歷表，郵寄 (信封面請註明申請職位名稱) 或電郵至：
Human Resources Unit, Room 2010, 20/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
職位申請表可於本會網頁 https://www.hkfws.org.hk/support/join-us 下載。