Information Technology Officer
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : BOD/ITO/AITO
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines
- At least 3 years' working experience in IT projects and IT technical support. Prior experience in non-governmental organization (NGO), welfare or medical sector will be an added advantage
- Solid experiences in information technologies, ICT, systems and servers administration, networking, WIFI, firewalls, VPN, cloud services and handling IT security issues
- Familiar with IT project implementation, project skills and project management tools
- Proficient in Microsoft server technologies, Office applications and O365
- Attention to details with sound knowledge of technical implementation and documentation
- Good communication skills, time management, able to manage and prioritize tasks effectively
- Good team player with strong interpersonal, organizing and problem solving skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Microsoft, networking, or ITIL certification will be an added advantage
- Provide IT technical support in software and hardware, servers and desktops troubleshooting installation and configuration issues, IT security issues, and provide technical support in multiple service units of Pok Oi Hospital
- Provide daily IT administrative support, documentation and procurement to the team including upkeeping project documentation, technical and user manuals etc.
- Assist in project support including requirements collection from different stakeholders and consolidation of user requirements
- Coordinate with users, external consultants and vendors to ensure quality job and project delivery
- Responsible for system testing including user acceptance testing (UAT) and help in production rollouts including end-user training
- Work as a team proactively and constantly to look for potential system improvement opportunities
- Assist in ad hoc projects and IT related tasks as assigned
- Candidate with less experiences will be considered as Assistant IT Officer
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 1 December 2021.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.