Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : CMS/ACO
- High Diploma in Business in Accountancy, or related discipline
- LCCI Higher Level in Book-keeping and Accounting
- Minimum 3 years solid accounting experience, working experience with medical institution / non-government organization would be an advantage
- Well verse in both English & Chinese Computer Software for Accounting, experience in Multiable FM system would be an advantage
- Responsible, independent, well organized and attentive to details
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office & Chinese Word Processing
- Handle daily accounting work for Chinese Medicine Clinics, prepare financial and management reports
- Main working location at Yuen Long District
- Candidates with less qualification or experience may be considered as an Assistant Accounting Officer
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 1 December 2021.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.