The Children's Cancer Foundation aims to improve the quality of life for young patients and their families in caring for their physical, psychological and social well-being. We would like to invite passionate applicants to join our dedicated team to support and walk with child patients with medical complex conditions and their families at difficult times.
- Perform full spectrum of general office administration and day-to-day operations at the Family Services Centre of the Foundation, such as reception duties, procurement, office supplies, repair and maintenance, warehouse and fixed assets management
- Provide services related clerical support, including but not limited to receiving service application referrals, documentations, data entry, report preparations and database maintenance
- Support finance functions of the Foundation, petty cash reimbursement and management
- Coordinate with internal staff and external parties
- Any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor
- Associate Degree, higher diploma or above. Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of post-diploma/degree with relevant experience in administration work
- Proficient in MS Office applications, include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team player able to work under pressure and independently
- Multi-tasking, well-organised, detail-oriented and prioritising works to meet tight schedules
- Have passion in charitable work
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Qualified and interested parties are invited to send their applications with resume and expected salary to The Services Director, Children's Cancer Foundation, Units 8-13, G/F, Lung Fook House, Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate, Kowloon, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.