Therapist-in-charge (Homecare and Community)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref : THERIC-RHCS
- University Degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy;
- Certificate of Registration (Part Ia) and a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Physiotherapists or Occupational Therapy Board, Hong Kong;
- English (Syllabus B) and Chinese at Grade E in HKCEE / Level 2 (Pass) in HKDSE;
- At least 8 years' post-qualification experience in physiotherapy or occupational therapy.
Job Duties :
- To be responsible for the advancement of rehabilitation services of the Services for People with Disabilities (PWD);
- To supervise and monitor the rehabilitation services of PWD;
- To standardize and review the clinical guidelines / protocol related to the rehabilitation services of PWD;
- To lead for the setting up of clinical practice guideline and to initiate project/program to address the needs of PWD and Carers;
- To supervise / coordinate the services provided by the Physiotherapists / Occupational Therapists and Therapist Assistants;
- To design, coordinate and implement related training for the paramedical staff and care staff;
- To undertake any other related duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
Working Hours :
44 hours per week and work on shift when necessary.
Working Location :
Kwun Tong and Wong Tai Sin District
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.