Manager, Project Management Office
Established in 1963, Heep Hong Society is an education and rehabilitation organization committed to helping children and youth of diverse needs. With a workforce of 1,200+, we serve more than 15,000 families every year at over 50 service units, as well as mainstream kindergartens, primary and secondary schools.
We are seeking qualified and dedicated individuals for the post of Manager, Project Management Office.
- Align & maintain the projects portfolio priorities & strategic visions with the senior management team
- Act as project manager for specifically attributed projects
- Support departments with project management resources, methodologies, reports
- Create, manage and execute the project schedules across the function, including defining the required steps to achieve project objectives, the required resources and work allocation, and the management of dependencies to ensure delivery within agreed time frames
- Develop and draft change management and communication plans, messaging, and supporting documentation to help drive transformation in the business
- Risk and issue management, with a strong focus on the identification, analysis, response and escalation of key project risks; communicate risk effectively in order to protect project schedule
- Communicate with business leaders to manage multiple demands, identify and resolve conflicting issues
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology / Information System or a related discipline
- At least 10+ years' solid experience in project management and vendor management
- Experience in leading large scale projects. Team leading experience
- Holder of Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Scrum Master would be an advantage
- Proficient in SDLC project management execution and business analysis experience
- Previous experience in setting up PMO is an advantage
- Experience on PM Tools (e.g. Teamworks, JIRA) and Data Analytics tools (e.g. PowerBI, Qlik) is an advantage
- Customer-oriented and self-motivated with excellent communication skill
- Self-manage, proactive, independent, efficient, able to work under pressure in vague and fast growing environment
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure successful project implementation
- Attentive and willing to work under tight schedule and multi-task
- Possess a "can-do" attitude
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
For interested parties, please submit your application and full CV with expected salary and earliest available date to email email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.