Assistant Chief Executive
Sheng Kung Hui St. Christopher's Home, founded in 1935, began as an orphanage taking care of homeless children. Today, it provides various child-focused social service in Hong Kong. It is also the largest non-governmental organization in Hong Kong that provides small group home service for children who cannot receive adequate family care with the mission to create and sustain a caring environment for children and youth to grow, to develop potentials and to live a life of fullness.
Our services include Residential Child Care Service (Small Group Home and Foster Care Service), Clinical Psychological Service, Pre-primary Children Service (Nursery and "To Kids with Love" - Social Work Service for Pre-primary Institutions) and Non-subvented Service (Heart Link, Kidsmind, Healtholic). The Agency is looking for high caliber candidates in innovating self-financed service relating to children and youth and for the above position(s).
Ref. No : ACE
Working Location : North Point
- To supervise and monitor the overall operations and functioning of the agency's non-residential service and self-financed service mainly.
- To assist the agency to develop policies, strategic plan and service direction.
- To execute the goals and responsibilities set by the agency.
- To develop partnerships and resources to facilitate service sustainability.
- To handle relevant social welfare issues.
- Registered Social Worker with tertiary degree in Social Science or a closely related discipline.
- Preferably 10 years' solid managerial experience in a leadership role.
- Relevant experience in children and youth work, family service and self-financed service.
- Proven track record in creative and constructive thinking with high level of solution finding and negotiation skills.
- Committed to children service, high standing of integrity and self-disciplined, profound communication skills and persistent to work under pressure.
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send full resume with day contact telephone no., expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail or to The Chief Executive, 15/F., The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups Building, 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, H.K. by post not later than December 1, 2021. Applicants not interviewed by December 29, 2021 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
* Please quote ref. no and confidential on the envelope.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.