United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service is pleased to be awarded by The Food and Health Bureau to operate "District Health Centre Express (DHCX)" for Kwun Tong and Tai Po district.
"DHCX" will provide prevention-focused primary healthcare services on different levels, including health promotion and education, health risk factor assessment and chronic disease management.
We would like to invite high caliber candidates who have mission to contribute in community healthcare to join our DHCX teams in Kwun Tong and Tai Po district.
Job Ref No : DHCX/SW/10005/JUMP
- To design and conduct activities for members
- To provide counselling service and follow up cases
- Working location : Kwun Tong District / Tai Po District
- Diploma or recognised degree in social work
- Registered with Social Workers Registration Board
- 3 years or above relevant post-qualification practice in social or medical service
- Experience in community health service and familiar with community resources and health services for referral
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, flexible, passionate in community engagement
Staff Benefits :
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by email to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.