Established in 1920, Hong Kong Young Women's Christian Association (a company limited by guarantee) (HKYWCA), as a women's organization with the longest history, has evolved into a leading social service organization with a wide spectrum of services catering to the needs of people from all walks of life. The services offered focus on women and family, youth development, elderly and education. Currently, it has over 100 service units and projects strategically located in Hong Kong and the service attendance at HKYWCA exceeds 3 million annually. For more information about HKYWCA, please visit https://www.ywca.org.hk
We invite qualified candidates to apply for the above position.
Ref : NSCOW211102M
Key Responsibilities :
- Monitor the quality of education and uphold the performance standards of the kindergarten
- Accountable for the finance, personnel, procurement and other administrative duties
- Explore resources and cultivate social network
- Degree in Child Education or above and completed the Certification Course for Kindergarten Principals. Holder of Diploma in Administrative Management an advantage
- Minimum 10 years working experience in kindergarten and at least 5 years at management level
- Proven experience and track record as a Principal with solid experience in proposal writing and applications for external sponsorships
- Good command of written Chinese and English
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills, promote innovation and tackle changes positively
- Well-versed in child education policies
- Acknowledge the mission, vision, values and the educational goals of YWCA and committed to its implementation
We offer Paid Holiday (Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Maternity Leave / Paternity Leave, Training Leave), Training Subsidy, Medical Insurance and Subsidy, MPF Employer's Voluntary Contribution, Staff Discount etc.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and all personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We are an equal opportunities employer