Senior Medical Officer
Established in 1901, Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong aims to help the youth to develop a holistic character and contribute to the society by providing activities and services in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Christian Spirit : "To serve, not to be served". The Association is now looking for high caliber candidates to fill the above position.
Ref : SMOHCPD/11/21
- Provide outreaching physical assessment and review to residents under the Visiting Medical Practitioner Scheme for Residential Care Homes
- Conduct comprehensive medical consultation and treatment for members, staff and general public in our medical clinic
- Deliver health education talk and training to staff on infection control, drug management and health care issues
- Be a registered medical practitioner under the Medical Registration Ordinance, Cap. 161
- Hold a valid annual practicing certificate issued by the Medical Council of Hong Kong
- At least 10 years' experience in medical setting, preferably working with elderly and/or people with disabilities
- Postgraduate qualification on Geriatric or Family Medicine will be an advantage
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, able to speak fluent Cantonese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- 44 working hours per week, shift duty is not required, Sunday and public holiday off
Monthly salary at HK$117,580 - HK$135,470 (MPS pt 45-49), commensurate with years of experience.
We offer 5-day work with good remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate in contract basis.
Interested candidates, please submit your full resume stating the expected salary with reference no. and make attention to the Human Resources Department by email to email@example.com on or before 8th December, 2021.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.