Social Worker / EAP Consultant
Vital Employee Service Consultancy of Christian Family Service Centre, is a service provider of Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). Its major services include employee counseling, corporate training and management consultation. We are now looking for a high caliber person for the above post.
The post is under Non-LSG
Ref : SW-ESP
- Degree or above in Social Work with at least 7 years of experience in counseling;
- English (Syllabus B in HKCEE) and Chinese at Grade E in HKCEE/Level 2 (Pass) in HKDSE, Registered Social Worker;
- Can provide Putonghua and English counseling preferable.
Job Duties :
- Provide Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including hotline and face-to-face counseling service;
- Deliver corporate training programs on mental health related topics;
- Follow-up service projects and handle service accounts.
Working Hours : 44 hours gross per week and on shift when necessary
Working Location : Kwun Tong
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.