Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref : AA-HTIV
- Form 5 or above, Diploma in accounting is an advantage;
- 5 subjects passed in HKCEE / HKDSE including English (Syllabus B), Chinese Language and Mathematics, or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in office administration and accounting work;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Organized, can work in details and be able to work under pressure;
- Mature, have a strong sense of responsibility and a good team player;
- Computer literate, proficiency in MS Word, Chinese Word Processing, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Job Duties :
- Responsible for the administrative and accounting work of the centre, providing secretarial and logistics support, providing support to estate management, supervising frontline staff etc.
Working Hours : 44 hours gross per week
Working Location : Sham Shui Po District
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.