Clinical Psychologist (iSPA Support Centre for Persons with Autism)
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,300 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,700 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 37,500 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : iSPA - CP
- To render psychological assessment for formulation of case interview and counselling services for ASD population service users;
- To conduct evidence-based psychological intervention or therapeutic groups e.g. CBT,TCBT, mindfulness therapy, etc.;
- To deliver in-depth counselling to parents or carers;
- To deliver professional training or consultation services for staff of other service units, NGOs or stakeholders;
- To conduct research study on current training model and develop new therapeutic intervention model for ASD population;
- To consolidate knowledge and skills accumulated in service provision for the production of group manual; and
- To perform ad hoc duties assigned by supervisor(s).
- Master Degree or above in Clinical Psychology from a local university, or equivalent;
- A member of the Hong Kong Institute of Clinical Psychologists is preferred;
- 3 years' relevant experience, with experience in serving high functioning young persons with ASD is an advantage;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Be able to work in a multi-disciplinary team, independent, flexible, innovative and dynamic with good interpersonal skills; and
- Be able to work under pressure and deal with high volume and spectrum of work.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend a written test.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.