Head of Administration
Lam Tai Fai College is an EMI secondary school (DSS) that aspires to provide all round education through an innovative and comprehensive curriculum with special emphasis on Art and Fashion Design, Sports Education, Innovation and Technology, Health Education and Chinese Culture Education.
We are looking for staff of high calibre to join and support our teaching force.
Ref : HOA-01-2122
- Lead the School General Office to provide support for teaching and learning, school activities, ceremonies and student admissions
- Supervise the IT Support Team and the Campus Management Team to keep the school premises, facilities and equipment conducive to teaching and learning
- Oversee the Public Relations Team to formulate and implement effective school promotion strategies, organize PR events, and provide contents for various digital and social media platforms
- Provide administrative assistance to Principal and senior management team
- A degree / Post-secondary qualification holder in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience
- Solid knowledge and experience in administration, permises management and human resources management
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
Applicants with less experience and qualifications may also be considered for the position of Senior Administrative Officer.
Interested parties should download the application form from http://www.ltfc.edu.hk and send it with your full CV to 25, Ngan Shing Street, Shatin on or before 22nd November 2021. Please write the reference number for the post at the bottom right corner of the envelope.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.