A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : SASHCC/SPT/MP
- As the Rehabilitation Team in-charge of SASHCC to manage the respective rehabilitation services in various specialties, including planning, organizing, directing, controlling as well as coordinating all aspects of respective service
- Provide and supervise direct in-patient, out-patient and if necessary out-reach physiotherapy service to patients of the Centre
- Being leader of the team to provide consultancy service and nurturing juniors and other colleagues
- Maintain service quality control and assurance
- Handle complaints and incidents related to service users
- Develop, implement and monitor policies, procedures and guidelines within departmental and corporate level
- Ensure compliance with professional guidelines, standards, occupational safety and health requirements and related code of ethics
- Build rapport amongst, collaborate and form partnership with peers as well as other healthcare professionals
- Participate and organize training and development programs for subordinates and other colleagues
- Degree or above in Physiotherapy
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Advanced Practitioner position or above with supervision experience
- Strong leadership with excellent interpersonal skills, mature and self-motivated
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 6 November 2021, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or via WhatsApp no. 6507 8148 (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.