Operations Manager (Rehabilitation Service)
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : CRS/DSC/OM/MP
- Degree holder or above in Social Work
- At least 5 years relevant working experience or other related discipline with management experience in community setting and rehabilitation service field
- Ability to oversee the planning & implementation of psychosocial, nursing and para-medical services, monitoring the daily service operation & project management of the District Support Centre
- Qualities of flexibility and adaptability to meet changes and challenges in a growing organization
- Good team player yet with abilities to work independently and with plenty of initiative
- Build up community networks with external significant stakeholders and mobilize available resources for the benefits of the service
- Align with the Vision, Mission and Core Values of the Haven of Hope Christian Service
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 6 November 2021, or via email to email@example.com , or via WhatsApp no. 6507 8148 (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.