Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. Our aim is to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our services are based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the above vacancy on contract basis.
- Grow income from Major Donors / Foundation / Corporate and manage the entire cycle of Major Donors fundraising. This includes identification and prospect research; making the ask with concise writing of letters, applications / proposals and reporting. The department head will provide support when and where it is needed;
- Contribute to additional Resource Development deliverables, particularly fundraising from foundations and churches;
- Support the department head in the development of the office's fundraising strategy and action plans;
- Contribute write-ups of China programme for organisation's publications and website;
- Assist the department head to source and recruit partners and professional volunteers to implement services and/or fund raising for Christian Action's Programmes;
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Studies or relevant disciplines;
- At least 5 yrs' of fundraising/marketing experience in a sizable NGOs or commercial sector; Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Officer / Officer;
- Able to cultivate and pursue Christian excellence in our work and align with the christian vision, mission and core values of Christian Action; Network with churches;
- Excellent in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Our retirement age is 60.
Interested parties please via one of the following recruitment channels, sending your resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code attention to Human Resources Division :
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (II) Estate, Kowloon; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872; OR
- By email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.