Senior Programme Manager (Frequent to Qinghai, PRC)
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. Our aim is to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our services are based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the above vacancy on contract basis.
Ref : MCD-000-001/JP
- Consolidate, coordinate & develop strategic plans of CA's Qinghai programmes (e.g. Orphanges, children, youth, poverty alleviation);
- Lead a team of HK & local staff working in Qinghai;
- Manage the operation & admin of CA's Qinghai office;
- Liaise & collaborate with PRC gov't officials, staff of children homes, volunteers & church ministry network as to enhance service quality & develop new initiates;
- Enhance programmes for the Rehabilitation Centre, Special Education Centre & Nursing Centre in the Children's Welfare Home;
- Develop poverty alleviation projects & provide prompt & professional advice to the top management;
- Develop oversea or China-wide experts' network to facilitate all-skills upgrade infrastructure for our staff & partners;
- Prepare funding proposals & project reports in timely basis;
- Register Social Worker with degree in social work, management, humanitarian, anthropology, development;
- 10 yrs' relevant experiences in China Programmes. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Programme Manager;
- Church Network is important.
Our retirement age is 60.
Interested parties please via one of the following recruitment channels, sending your resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code attention to Human Resources Division :
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (II) Estate, Kowloon; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872; OR
- By email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.