Division Head,Humanitarian & Social Services (H.K.)
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. Our aim is to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our services are based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the above vacancy on contract basis.
Ref : SSD-000-001/JP
- Provide strategic leadership and develop a long term vision for programme;
- Lead and coordinate operations, policies and systems for humanitarian preparedness, response, capacity development, partnership, external relations and accountability;
- Provide oversight and coordination of responses to humanitarian including chairing response decision-making, ensuring meet standards and coordination requirements, addressing problems when needed;
- Plan and manage human and financial resources and processes related to the programme implementation;
- Mobilize wide resources to support responses, including managing Fund, and prompting learning and accountability;
- Assist in planning and administering social service programs, completing care planning, discharge planning and community resources;
- Ensure that the emotional and social needs of the patients or residents are met and maintained.
- Registered Social Worker with Degree or above in Social Work, Management, Theology with top notch management skills;
- Minimum 8 yrs' of relevant experience in NGO is a must with proven track record in project management, funding applications, new projects setup and staff supervision;
- Proven success as a people leader in team building and mentoring, etc.; and demonstrated experience in strategic oversight role of funding portfolio;
- Experience in collaborating with different parties including government bureau / departments, funding bodies, NGOs, community and ethnic minority groups, etc;
- Budget sensitive with experience in managing non-subvented services and/or self-finance projects.
Our retirement age is 60.
Interested parties please via one of the following recruitment channels, sending your resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code attention to Human Resources Division :
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (II) Estate, Kowloon; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872; OR
- By email to : email@example.com
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.