Physiotherapist I (Casual)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
HONG KONG ADVENTIST HOSPITAL - STUBBS ROAD is a reputable not for profit acute care private hospital serving international and local patients with a passion for excellence, a spirit of Christian service and a commitment to whole-person healing. Thanks to its state-of-the-art equipment and highly-skilled staff, our hospital offers all the advantages of a high-tech medical center where physicians and healthcare personnel provide patients with attentive care in a safe and comfortable environment. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and qualified individuals for the above position(s).
5-day work week
- Duty is for weekend (In and Outpatient) and or Evening outpatient coverage
- A dynamic and experienced physiotherapist I needed
- Part 1a registration and current practicing certificate registered by the Hong Kong Physiotherapists Board
- At least 3 years work experience preferably in a hospital setting
- The service to patients will range from Cardiac Conditions, Chest PT, ICU Work, Neurological, Orthopedic, Women's health and Sport injuries
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and preferably Mandarin
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates.
有意應徵者，請致電 3651 8864，或將個人履歷連同申請職位名稱電郵至 email@example.com 或郵寄到香港港安醫院，司徒拔道 40 號，人力資源部收。
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.