Physiotherapist I (Team Leader)
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our newly established project HKSR Jockey Club Geriatric Rejuvenation Hub at Sandy Bay of Pokfulam.
This Project aims to provide one-stop personalized, holistic and integrative rehabilitation for the geriatric population (particularly those suffered from neurological or orthopedic disease) which will be kicked off by Jan 2022. Services including a Short Stay Home for Intensive Rehabilitation, Day Rehabilitation Unit and Home Based and Carer Support Unit to facilitate the active rehabilitation and the reversal of frailty of the newly discharged patients from hospital. The Project also includes a Cognitive Impairment and Dementia Care Unit which aims to provide innovative person-centered care to the dementia persons via residential and day services.
Ref : PT1_GRH_OCT21
Job Responsibilities :
- Drive the development and provide the physiotherapy services to achieve the Project's objectives
- Work closely with a multi-disciplinary team to provide quality person-centered holistic care
- Proactively work with the professional team and effectively engage the patient to conduct clinical assessment, goal formulation, treatment monitoring and outcome evaluation
- Lead the rehabilitation team with junior physiotherapist and the rehabilitation trainer to provide frontline integrative rehabilitation service
- Have a Certificate of Registration and a valid Practicing certificate issued by the Physiotherapist Board, Hong Kong
- Minimum 5 aggregate years or above post qualification experience, experience in new project development is an advantage
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Mature, independent, good interpersonal skills and effective team building
Sandy Bay of Pokfulam (12 minutes away from Kennedy Town MTR Station).
Interested parties please visit https://www.rehabsociety.org.hk/job-vacancy/ and send your full resume cum covering letter with reference code, present and expected salary on or before 29 October 2021.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
Data held by HKSR relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications.