The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our newly established project HKSR Jockey Club Geriatric Rejuvenation Hub at Sandy Bay of Pokfulam.
This Project aims to provide one-stop personalized, holistic and integrative rehabilitation for the geriatric population (particularly those suffered from neurological or orthopedic disease) which will be kicked off by Jan 2022. Services including a Short Stay Home for Intensive Rehabilitation, Day Rehabilitation Unit and Home Based and Carer Support Unit to facilitate the active rehabilitation and the reversal of frailty of the newly discharged patients from hospital. The Project also includes a Cognitive Impairment and Dementia Care Unit which aims to provide innovative person-centered care to the dementia persons via residential and day services.
Ref : EO_GRH_OCT21
Job Responsibilities :
- Perform executive support to facilitate the Project implementation
- Provide secretarial support to various committees and manage the communication with donor(s)
- Responsible for organizing special events, regular reports and proposal writing
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 3 aggregate years or above in public organization or social service sector, experience in executive support and new project development is an advantage
- Strong in project management, stakeholder engagement and event management
- Excellent command in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Highly organized, analytical, flexible, good in communication & interpersonal skills, effective team player, detail minded and familiar with digital technology
Sandy Bay of Pokfulam (12 minutes away from Kennedy Town MTR Station).
Interested parties please visit https://www.rehabsociety.org.hk/job-vacancy/ and send your full resume cum covering letter with reference code, present and expected salary on or before 29 October 2021.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
Data held by HKSR relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications.