Service Manager cum Superintendent (Short Stay Home)
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our newly established project HKSR Jockey Club Geriatric Rejuvenation Hub at Sandy Bay of Pokfulam.
This Project aims to provide one-stop personalized, holistic and integrative rehabilitation for the geriatric population (particularly those suffered from neurological or orthopedic disease) which will be kicked off by Jan 2022. Services including a Short Stay Home for Intensive Rehabilitation, Day Rehabilitation Unit and Home Based and Carer Support Unit to facilitate the active rehabilitation and the reversal of frailty of the newly discharged patients from hospital. The Project also includes a Cognitive Impairment and Dementia Care Unit which aims to provide innovative person-centered care to the dementia persons via residential and day services.
Ref : M_GRH_OCT21
Job Responsibilities :
- Drive the implementation of the Project's vision and strategies and accountable to the quality of the overall professional services particularly via use of digital technology and user empowerment
- Kick off and monitor the services and the budget of the corresponding self-financed units
- Develop and implement marketing strategies with effective promotion and publicity
- Network with different medical and community stakeholders to secure the implementation of the Project
- Lead a multi-disciplinary service team to achieve the Project's key performance indicators
- Degree holder or above in Social Work / Nursing / Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy / Speech Therapy / Traditional Chinese Medicine or other Health-related disciplines
- Minimum 10 aggregate years or above work experience in health or social service sector in which not less than 5 years in management position, experience in pioneering new project development is an advantage
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Strong leadership, high energy in motivating and inspiring team members, creative, open to new ideas, good communication & interpersonal skills
Sandy Bay of Pokfulam (12 minutes away from Kennedy Town MTR Station).
Interested parties please visit https://www.rehabsociety.org.hk/job-vacancy/ and send your full resume cum covering letter with reference code, present and expected salary on or before 29 October 2021.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
Data held by HKSR relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications.