Head of Human Resources 人力資源總監
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : BOD/HHR
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the appointee is responsible for taking charge of a full spectrum of HR functions for over 100 service units ranging from Medical Services, Social Services to Education Services, as well as formulating HR strategies, monitoring and coordinating all HR issues and developing / reviewing HR policies, guidelines and staff engagement initiatives
- Degree holder or above, major in HRM or related discipline;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in leading and managing a full spectrum of HR functions, preferably with experience in HRM of sizeable non-governmental organization;
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and related statutory requirements, labour markets, civil service remunerations, compensation and benefits policies, training and development, employee relations, and change management;
- Possessing excellent leadership skills and proactive personality with dedication, integrity and strong teamwork spirit;
- Good networking skills as the position requires close collaboration with and professional support to over 100 service units under the purview of the Organization;
- Mature and experienced in handling complicated HR issues with demonstrated problem solving and decision making abilities;
- Strong stakeholder management and abilities to work under pressure;
- Good writing skills in Chinese and English, and proficiency in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin; and
- Knowledge of HRIS and proficiency in MS Office applications.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Head of Human Resources, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Screening of applications will start from 19 October 2021 until the vacancy is filled.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.