Senior Manager (Communication, Partnership & Resources Development Department)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref : M1-CPRDD
- University Degree holder or a relevant discipline plus at least 5 years of relevant post-qualification and managerial experience;
- Track record in communications, partnership and resources development;
- Presentable with excellent written / communication skills;
- Good command in both Cantonese and English.
Major Responsibilities :
- Formulate corporate communications strategies, execute and monitor those campaigns through public relations, event management, social media and sponsorships;
- Plan corporate communications and partnership programmes to facilitate effective communications with stakeholders;
- Cultivate promotional strategies for raising awareness of corporate image;
- Establish and maintain close and collaborative relationships with stakeholders and potential partners;
- Develop and execute strategies for resources development and volunteer engagement;
- Assist in copywriting and editing of corporate materials, including corporate website, brochures, leaflets, online and digital marketing materials and press releases;
- Office location : Kwun Tong.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.