Established in 1963, Heep Hong Society is an education and rehabilitation organization committed to helping children and youth of diverse needs. With a workforce of 1,200+, we serve more than 15,000 families every year at over 50 service units, as well as mainstream kindergartens, primary and secondary schools. We are seeking qualified and dedicated individuals for the post of Service Manager.
- To provide support in policies and data research and analysis, drafting project proposals, managing projects and implementation planning
- To lead the Project teams in fulfilling the objectives, output and outcome of the Projects as stipulated in the project agreements and creating positive impact for service users and stakeholders
- To supervise the operation, administration and management of Projects for quality assurance and compliance with guidelines and manuals of related administration and finance departments
- To identify new service gap and formulate strategic plan and proposals in meeting the gaps through innovative means
- To promote the Projects to potential service users and its impact to the public and collaborate with other departments and stakeholders for Project sustainability
- To maintain a good communication and relationship with funders and stakeholders and prepare Project reports in a precise and concise manner
- To effectively mobilize community resources to expand the service scope and meet the needs of the service users
- To assist the Chief Executive Officer / Deputy Chief Executive Officer in the overall service administration, development and monitoring
- To undertake any other duties as required
- Degree in Social Work or related discipline
- Registered Social Worker is preferable
- At least 5 years' experience in project or centre management
- Have a strategic thinking mind
- Experience in funding projects and school support service is an advantage
- Fluent in oral and written English and Chinese presentations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable in mobilizing community resources
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
For interested parties, please submit your application and full CV with expected salary and earliest available date to Human Resources Department, Heep Hong Society, 10/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 October 2021.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.