Programme Worker for Specialized Co-parenting Support Centre in Hong Kong Island
The first NGO specializing in marital services invites applications for the above post.
- To assist in the delivery of groups and programs;
- To liaise and provide volunteer services opportunities;
- Take up duties of stationing, publicity, website development;
- Work 44 hours per week; weekend shift duty is required.
- Degree / Diploma / Associate Degree holder in Social Sciences / counselling, previous working experiences in community education, volunteer service arrangement, event organizing are preferred;
- Good command of English and Chinese; proficiency at using computers.
Interested persons should apply with resume stating expected salary to the Executive Director at Room 101, 1/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or by fax: 2526 3376.
Deadline for application : 25 October, 2021
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.