Assistant Operation Manager (Operations Team)
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
- Degree holder or above, preferably in business administration, health service or social service management
- Overseeing the operation of Facility management, venue & contract management of the Centre
- Provide executive support to senior management for the development of the Extension project (150 beds Christian Hospice Care Centre) and the day-to-day operation of the administration department
- Experience in business administration or private hospital is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years' administrative and managerial experiences
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Align with the Vision, Mission and Core Values of the Haven of Hope Christian Service
- Mature, willing to accept challenges, self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, logical thinking and able to work independently
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 30 October 2021, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or via Whatsapp no. 6507 8148 (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.