Service Development Officer
The Association is a medical Association formed in 1948 under Chapter 1024 of Hong Kong Laws and at present it is the parent organisation of the Ruttonjee Hospital and the Grantham Hospital. It also administers one care and attention home, three Chinese Medicine Clinics, one Dental Clinic as well as a health promotion centre.
Ref. Code : SDO
- To implement new services and projects which match the development of the Association
- To assist the Association in handling various service units' day-to-day administration, operation, human resources and financial issues
- To provide secretarial support of different committees under the Association.
- To participate in local community works and overseas duties
- To manage activities of the Association and the service units, including health education, fundraising and service promotion, etc.
- University graduates from health services discipline or equivalent, at least 3 years working experience in social and medical health services
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Out-going, self-motivated, committed, equipped with ability and skills to organise work and communicate effectively with stakeholders from various professions
- Excellent skills in computer applications, including office operating programmes, social media, internet, etc.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- HK$21,340 - HK$33,350 (commensurate with qualification and experience)
Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Division, Hong Kong Tuberculosis, Chest and Heart Diseases Association, 266 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or email to : firstname.lastname@example.org (envelope marked "Confidential - Application" and "Reference code") on or before 29 October 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.