Head of Programme (Social Work) / (Property Management)
HKCT ( http://www.hkct.edu.hk ), Hong Kong College of Technology and HKCT Institute of Higher Education, committed to Vocational & Professional Education and Training (VPET) over decades, is a charitable self-financed institution with degree-awarding status in Hong Kong. Our provision covers higher education and continuing education, equipping youths and in-service workers with local and/or international qualifications. We strive to nurture students with virtues and competence to sustain their personal and professional growth for serving Hong Kong and our country. Join us if you are passionate about education, especially VPET!
Ref : HKCT/DHSS_CIE/HoP/MP2122-01
Undertake programme planning and development; Manage the programme operation; Take charge of student issues; Oversee the quality of teaching staff and implementation of quality assurance in the respective team; Prepare documents for programme validation and professional recognition; Communicate with external parties e.g. HKCAAVQ and SWRB etc.; Fulfill teaching duties in accordance with the College policy (For Social Work Programme only); and Undertake any other duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
- Applicants should possess a Master's degree in related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution;
- Minimum 5 years' working experience with at least 2 years' experience in teaching related discipline and, preferably with experience in programme management and external accreditation;
- For Social Work Programme, applicants should be Registered Social Worker and have minimum of 5 years' Social Work relevant post-degree working experiences;
- Proven record in leading a team in the tertiary education sector;
- Good networking with industries and other relevant stakeholders;
- Strong leadership with the ability to plan strategically and handle complex issues tactfully in a fast-changing environment; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send your resume with your available date, present and expected salary, and quote the Position Title and Subject(s) that you are going to apply to email@example.com