- University graduate in Dental Surgery and registered in Hong Kong;
- Annual practising certificate issued by the Dental Council of Hong Kong;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Experience in serving elderly would be an advantage.
Work Location : Yuen Long
A highly competitive salary commensurate (including Basic Salary & Commission for full-time dentists) with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to 5.5 days work week, annual leave, medical schemes and training allowance.
Yan Chai Hospital Board places great emphasis on staff development to help staff develop potential, and has in place a variety of development opportunity catered for staff at different stages of career development.
Please send your full resume including Available Date, Current and Expected Salary to Administration and Human Resources Department via email email@example.com
For details of Yan Chai Hospital, please visit our website http://www.yanchai.org.hk
All information collected will be used solely for recruitment purposes.