The Richmond Fellowship of Hong Kong (RFHK) was established in 1984 as a non-profit making registered charity. It is affiliated to the Richmond Fellowship International, a world-wide network of self-governing non-profit organization which shares the common aim of promoting good community care practice in the field of mental health. We are providing residential training services, vocational rehabilitation services, community mental health support services, family support services, peer support services and clinical psychological service.
For details, please visit our website http://www.richmond.org.hk
Ref : AD
With a view to strengthening and widening mental health services, we are looking for a candidate to suit the post of Assistant Director to take up the following tasks :
- assisting Director in policy planning and formulation to achieve strategic goals of RFHK;
- planning, implementing and evaluation of different services;
- developing strategic plans for community mental health services;
- providing staff development, supervision and evaluation of professional and para-professional staff;
- establishing and maintaining good relationships with government, strategic partners and the public;
- supervising managers and staff members at all level for overall operation to ensure good service quality;
- representing the agency to participate in various committees of both government and other non-government organizations;
- taking up publicity tasks of the agency; including promotion and publicity of community mental health services and integrated vocational rehabilitation centre services for recovery citizenship of people with mental health challenges and their caregivers in HK;
- undertaking any other duties assigned by Director.
Candidates should :
- Be a registered social worker under the Social Workers Registration Ordinance (Chapter 505); and
- Possess a recognized degree in social work or above with at least eight years' post-graduate practice experience, while having at least five years' experience in supervising services, programme development, human resources and/or finance management in social work practice;
- Possess proven experience in supervision and training background related to community-based mental health services;
- Preferably possess working experience in the mental health rehabilitation field.
Interested parties please send your application letter with a full resume, expected salary and available date to the Director via email email@example.com , or by post to Richmond Fellowship of Hong Kong at Room 1801, 18/F, 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, Hong Kong on or before 20 October 2021 or until the vacancy is filled. Please state the position and the Ref. no. applied in the subject of email / on the envelope.
※ Personal data collected will solely be used for recruitment purpose only