The school invites applications for the position of Principal, to assume office in September 2022. It is a Christian school of 24 classes and adopts English as the medium of instruction.
The Principal should:
- Meet the requirements of a Principal as prescribed by the Education Bureau;
- Agree with the mission and philosophy of the school and the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui;
- Be familiar with Hong Kong's education system and education reform;
- Be proficient in both English and Chinese;
- Possess strong leadership skills to lead the school and promote team spirit;
- With professional vision in education, focus on whole-person development and provide diversified high-quality education.
Applicants are requested to submit application letters in both Chinese and English, briefly describing their philosophy and ambitions in education together with a resume on or before 3 December 2021 to: Chairman, Principal Selection Committee, c/o SKH Bishop Mok Sau Tseng Secondary School, 26 Wan Tau Kok Lane, Tai Po, N.T.
School Website: http://www.mst.edu.hk
Personal data will be confidential and strictly for this recruitment only.